Wednesday 21 March 2012

Country Observations


Micro the hen
  1. Stopping the car on the way home from the school bus run to enable three frisky cows who had escaped from a field to sprint past. An elderly lady driver sat shell shocked, hazard warning lights flashing with a queue of cars behind her several minutes after they had gone by!
  2. Collecting three large brown eggs from our hen coop after several weeks of rest during the winter.
  3. The grass is getting too long. Resolve to learn how to use the tractor mower this year before the grass gets out of hand. If my children can drive it is surely can't be too difficult for a veteran driver like me? Brought back memories as a girl of riding my friend's tractor mower round and round the garden whilst she tried to remember how I was supposed to stop the thing. If she hadn't  remembered I would probably have gone round in circles until I ran out of petrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment